S No. Name of Posts No. of Vacancies Pay Scale (Per Month) 1. Junior Engineer 160 Posts Rs. 13,500-25,520 2. Station Controller/ Train Operator 194 Po...
|S No.||Name of Posts||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale (Per Month)|
|1.||Junior Engineer||160 Posts||Rs. 13,500-25,520|
|2.||Station Controller/ Train Operator||194 Posts||Rs. 13,500-25,520|
|3.||Maintainer||311 Posts||Rs. 8,000-14,140|
Job Location: Delhi
Age limit (as on 01-07-2016):
- For Station Controller/JE: 18 to 28 years
- For Maintainer: 18 to 25 years
- For SC/ST: 05 years
- For OBC: 03 Posts
- For PWD: 10 years
- UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) Category Candidates: Rs. 400
- SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates: Rs. 150
Selection process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written test, personal interview, medical test and psychological test.
Educational Qualification: For Station Controller/ Train Operator: Three years engineering diploma in Electrical/ Electronic or equivalent or B.Sc. (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) degree from a recognized university/institute
- For Junior Engineer: Three years engineering diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical/ Civil or equivalent trade from a recognized university/institute
- For Maintainer: ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in relevant trade
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.delhimetrorail.com” from 05-11-2016 to 15-12-2016.
Last Date: 15.12.2016