Career in Chip Designing Chip Designing Courses Introduction Career in Chip Designing includes a detailed study of physical circuit on a piece of sili...
Career in Chip Designing Chip Designing Courses
Career in Chip Designing includes a detailed study of physical circuit on a piece of silicon. This circuit is made by incorporating many transistors to develop an application for making electronic devices. There are many industries which are manufacturing these chips. Designing these chips is used in every electronic sector in multiple applications. From the ancient times till today it has been assumed that in the future there would be the invention of the electronic vehicles, energy sources and so on.
Nature of the Work in Chip Designing
The nature of work of a chip designer depends upon its position in this field. They are allowed in different field a per their qualification. Career in Chip Designing offers you with several employment opportunities in various sectors.
1) Fables firms: These designers actually perform only designing work of chip and do not manufacture the chip
2) Design Service firms: They carry out contacts with the big firms for designing chips.
3) Silicon intellectual property firms: This firm creates IP for all chips and then deals with other firms for selling chips.
4) EDA (Electronic Design Automation) tool vendors: They examine the purpose of designing chips.
Educational Qualification For Chip Designing
To take admission in graduation course one should pass high school. Admission in each courses upon its admission criteria.
To develop Career in Chip Designing, one should be fully trained and qualified. There are many chip designing courses available by several institutes/universities. Admission criteria depend upon its respective institutes.
List of some professional courses are a follows.
• Diploma in VLSI design
• Post-graduate diploma in VLSI design
• Course in VLSI ASIC chip design
• CR + (Chip Level Repairing)
• Certified Hardware Intensive Programme