Name of Post: Probationary Officers (PO) Age Limit (as on 31/05/2017): Maximum 28 years – Candidate must have born after 31.05.1989. Pay Scale: ...
Name of Post: Probationary Officers (PO)
Age Limit (as on 31/05/2017): Maximum 28 years – Candidate must have born after 31.05.1989.
Pay Scale: Scale I Cadre
Academic Qualification (As on 31.05.2017)
(1) Any candidate who has completed Post Graduate Degree (10+2+3+2 or 10+2+5) or Double Degree holders (10+2+3+2 or 10+2+3+2/3) or B.E.,B.Tech. B.Sc. Agri. (10+2+4) under regular course from a college affiliated to a recognized University with 50% of marks and above.
(2) Candidates who are appearing for the final semester of their Post Graduation – PG from a college affiliated to a recognized University (final exam in May / June 2017) can also apply with aggregate of 50% marks and above without any standing arrears at the time of applying.
(3) Any Degree / P.G. obtained through Correspondence or Open University is not eligible.
(4) If the percentage of marks is in CGPA mode, the same should be converted into equivalent percentage.
(1) For the First 6 months of probationary period – Basic Pay ₹ 23700/- + Applicable Dearness Allowance.
(2) From 7th month of probationary period – Full salary i.e. Basic pay of ₹ 23,700/- + Dearness Allowance + House Rent allowance per month and the present Cost to the company will be ₹ 5.50 lakhs (per annum) approximately depending up on the place of posting.
(3) First increment will be released after confirmation or 18 months from the date of joining whichever is later.
Application Fee: Rs. 600/- for all candidates (No Reservation). The Requisite Application Fee may be paid by online mode only.
How to Apply: Eligible Interested Candidates are required to Apply Online through KVB Website. The Online Registration of application will be available from 10/06/2017 to 19/06/2017.
Closing date for Online Registration: 19/06/2017
Closing date for editing Online Application: 19/06/2017
Last date for printing your application: 04/07/2017
Online Fee Payment: 09/06/2017 to 19/06/2017